Hydrated Aluminum Silicate Suppliers
H.M. Royal is a supplier of kaolin clay, or hydrated aluminum silicate, as a semi reinforcing filler to the polymer industry. With its low cost and reinforcing properties our kaolin clay is in high demand in highly filled rubber and elastomeric formulations.
Enhancing Your Compounds with Air Floated Kaolin Clay
H.M. Royal’s air floated kaolin clay has a broad range of applications. Kaolin is an extremely versatile material and currently has many uses including:
- Reinforcing Filler and Extender for Elastomers and Latexes
- Used as a Filler in Non-Black Stocks
- Used as an Extender in Black Stocks
- Used to Reinforce and Stiffen Uncured and Cured Stocks
- Controls Shrinkage in Adhesive Compounds
- Crack Fillers
- Caulking Compounds
- Used in Processing Functions in the Manufacture of Molded and Extruded Rubber
- Addition to Natural Rubber
- Addition to Polyisoprene
- H.M. Royal China Clay Products
- King V Kaolin Clay
- Hydrated Aluminum Silicate
Our Royal King V Clay is a hard kaolin clay. Because of its fine particle size Royal King Clay is widely used as a reinforcing filler or extender in rubber compounds.
Access more information on King V Clay through our technical data sheet (TDS) or Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Queen Kaolin Clay
Our Royal Queen Clay is a larger particle size “soft” clay. It is used primarily for its low cost and high filler loadings while still allowing for smooth surfaces, high extrusion rates, and easier processing.
Access more information on Queen Clay through our technical data sheet (TDS) or Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Ready to purchase kaolin clay or learn more about how it can be applied to compounds? Contact an H.M. Royal Chemical Expert today!