Hydrated Aluminum Silicate Suppliers
Kaolin clay, or hydrated aluminum silicate, is a semi-reinforcing filler used in the polymer industry. Its low cost and reinforcing properties make it ideal for highly filled rubber and elastomeric formulations.
Enhancing Your Compounds with Airfloated Kaolin Clay
H.M. Royal’s airfloated kaolin clay has a broad range of applications. As an incredibly versatile material, Kaolin has many uses, including:
- Reinforcing filler and extender for elastomers and latexes
- Filler in non-black stocks
- Extender in black stocks
- Used to reinforce and stiffen uncured and cured stocks
- Controls shrinkage in adhesive compounds
- Crack fillers
- Caulking compounds
- Processing functions in the manufacturing of molded and extruded rubber
- Addition to natural rubber
- Addition to polyisoprene
- H.M. Royal China clay products
- Royal King V Clay
- Royal Queen Clay
- Hydrated aluminum silicate
Royal King Clay
Royal King V Clay is a hard kaolin clay. Because of its fine particle size, King V Clay is widely used as a reinforcing filler or extender in rubber compounds. Read our technical data sheet (TDS) or material safety data sheet (MSDS) for more information.
Royal Queen Clay
Royal Queen Clay is a larger particle size “soft” clay used primarily for its low cost and high filler loadings. It allows for smooth surfaces, high extrusion rates, and easier processing. Find more information in our technical data sheet (TDS) or material safety data sheet (MSDS).
If you’re ready to purchase kaolin clay or want to learn more about its applications, contact an H.M. Royal Chemical Expert today!