Zinc Oxide by Zochem
As a zinc oxide supplier, we want to provide our customers with the highest quality materials. That’s why we distribute products made by Zochem, the leading zinc oxide manufacturer.
Zoco Zinc Oxide for a Variety of Applications
Zochem, recently acquired by Zinc Oxide LLC, manufactures the largest amount of ZnO in the world. They have decades of experience in supplying quality compounds for numerous applications. By using the French Process method, they are able to offer ZnO of the highest purity and quality.
With a full line of Zochem ZnO grades, H.M. Royal can meet the needs of virtually any application. From pharmaceuticals and chemicals to ceramics and agriculture, we carry ZnO for diverse industry needs:
- Rubber compounds
- Rubber to latex compounds
- Ceramic tiles
- Frit enamels
- Plastic molding applications
- Surge arrestors or varistors
- Additives for motor oil
- Exterior and oil-based paints
- Latex coatings
- Artist colors and inks
- Fire/flame retardants
- Catalyst in various chemical reactions
- Adhesives and sealants to improve tack and shelf life
- Raw material for the production of almost all other zinc compounds
- Used in plastics to provide superior performance against organic UV stabilizers
- Interior alkyd paints
The Benefits of Zinc Oxide
Because of its versatile nature, zinc oxide can be found in many products used on a daily basis. It offers numerous benefits for a variety of applications, including:
- An exceptional variety of thermal and electrical properties
- Increased flexibility of magnetic and electronic properties
- Lowers the coefficient of thermal expansion in glass
- Imparts higher brilliance and luster and improves chemical and heat resistance
- Allows for high-temperature stability
- Provides resistance to electrical load
- Provides resistance to current shock and humidity
- Acts as a mold and mildew growth inhibitor in paints
- Provides UV protection
- Enhances the brightness and color of artist colors and inks
- Works as a strengthening and reinforcing agent
- Activates the accelerator in rubber compound
Zinc Oxide — Sourced Globally, Shipped Locally
With H.M. Royal, finding ZnO has never been easier. Whatever your specs call for, we can get it done.
By ordering Zochem zinc oxide in bulk, we keep your material costs low. We offer local delivery, technical support and competitive pricing on small orders of ZnO. Whether you need a truckload, pallet or just a 50 lb. bag, we can make it happen.
Want to learn more? We have a team of material experts ready to answer all your technical questions. They can help you find the right product for your application. Contact us today for more information or to request pricing.